Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
Who You Are
- Written unit tests for web applications
- Experience with task runners such as Grunt or Gulp
- Familiarity with XML and JSON
- Developed internationalized web applications
You’ll be successful on our team if you:
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- You enjoy solving challenging problems on a global scale
- Take pride in the code that you write – quality first!
- You are passionate about your work… because we are about our product
- Like gummy bears and coffee (together or not; it's up to you) and can play a mean game of ping pong
- Previous eCommerce and/or ticketing industry experience
- You’ve worked with server-side Java applications
- You’re comfortable in a Unix environment
- Experienced with relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of advanced deployment mechanisms and continuous integration models
- You’ve scaled applications on a global level
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance
- Matching 401K
- You’ll be reporting to a Development Manager for accesso Passport.
- This position sits at our Lake Mary, Florida office.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please