As a (Senior) UI Developer, you?ll join a close-knit team of engineers, Account Managers, to build a new product portal for managing content, playlists, schedules and Ad rules.
- Communicates effectively to ensure technical feasibility of designs
- Develops and maintain product features
- Produces clean, scalable, modular, well structured, testable code
- Builds and helps maintain reusable components and libraries
- Influences application architecture and development processes
- Communicates bad news with the same urgency as good news
- 3+ years of experience building and deploying web applications
- Comfortable failing fast and working in a team
- A clear understanding of Functional and Object-Oriented programming paradigms, as well as their advantages and disadvantages
- Strong understanding of web markup languages including HTML5 and CSS
- An understanding of browser quirks and related skills needed to develop a robust and elegant front-end
- Experience using modern frameworks, libraries, tools, and language features, along with understanding of their tradeoffs
- Familiarity with the full software development lifecycle with Agile methodologies
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
Overview: STRATACACHE, PRN and the LIFT Network
STRATACACHE?, a leading provider of scalable, high-performance digital signage and retailmarketingtechnologies, recently acquired the LIFT Network from Verifone. This newest acquisition further positions STRATACACHE as the biggest player in the in-store digital shopper marketing and engagement space. LIFT will roll up to PRN, STRATACACHE?s flagship retail media company.
LIFT is an interactive digital upsell platform deployed in convenience store (C-Store) retailers nationwide. LIFT engages customers throughout the store, and enables seamless upsell opportunities at the point of sale with measureable ROI. It links basket information, shopper behavior and cashier performance to deliver personalized offers on a checkout-mounted touchscreen. A cashier-facing screen optimizes employee performance by displaying dialogue prompts and tracking results. The LIFT platform has a demonstrated ability to grow sales by up to 65%, with a scaling footprint of 3,500+ screens that deliver 64MM+ monthly impressions at Sunoco APlus, Global Partners LP, G&M Oil, Ricker?s, CITGO and other leading C-Store retailers.
PRN is assembling a dedicated team of engineers to redevelop the LIFT platform ? both software and hardware ? to better meet our current and future customers? needs. These enhancements to our artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, and mobile analytics capabilities will help fuel the next level of success for the LIFT Network and PRN.
Join this team just as it begins to take flight. PRN has great plans for growth for the LIFT Network, and this is a great opportunity for your career to grow right along with it.
With over 2 million software activations globally across multiple platforms, STRATACACHE has the deepest footprint in the market and consistently enhance our offerings to better serve our customers. STRATACACHE is based in Dayton, Ohio, and serves 28 countries with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Bentonville, Dallas, San Jose, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, London, Oslo, Sittard, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Adelaide, Luxembourg and Bangalore. Learn more about STRATACACHE and its family of companies ? Scala, PRN, Carmanah Signs, Optika, SuperLumin, enVu, RDM ? by visiting us at www.stratacache.com, following us on Twitter @STRATACACHE or Liking us on Facebook.
Job Type: Full-time
- HTML 5: 3years
- Agile Development: 1year
- Angular: 3years
Do not repost this job verbatim on Indeed or any other job site. It will be considered