Title: UI Developer.
Rate: $65/hr on W2.
Interview type: In Person.
Required skills: Object-Oriented Programming & Functional paradigms, Data Structure and Algorithm, Security, Web / RESTful Services.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to, new technologies and ways of building software.
- Test Driven Development
- Technology Stack:
- Angular 4+, TypeScript, SASS / LESS, Java 8 and Spring Framework
- Build high quality web applications with slick modern interfaces and the backend services they depend on.
- Coordinate with members of the broader team
- Focus on reusability of code and components in a shared codebase for several applications.
- Stay abreast of the new web development technologies; integrate them with ADEQ?s web sites and tools to further enhance the usability and efficiency of the sites as necessary.
- Expert level knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & Functional paradigms, Data Structure and Algorithm, Security, Web / RESTful Services
- Proven experience developing commercial quality web and/ or mobile application using one of the popular frameworks (Angular / Vue / React)
- Strong teamwork, communication skills and time management abilities
Angular 5, SASS & TypeScript experience
Spring Boot and Spring Framework
Database experience (SQL, stored procedures, and data modelling).
Experience with Open Source tools (Apache/NGNIX, Jenkins, Git, Tomcat, Maven/Gradle, npm, Angular2+ Spring, Junit/karma/Jasmin, Visual Studio Code etc.).