Our client is an international electronic exchange for credit rate swaps, providing cutting-edge technological solutions to the financial services industry.
They are currently looking for a full-time addition to their UI development team in New York, delivering scalable and highly available client solutions.
- Create architecture and wireframe specifications, leading the technical design for new UI components and applications
- Deliver high quality, tested code
- Participate in code reviews
- Developer proofs of concept and architectural features
- Achieve high quality by championing unit, functional and load testing
- 5+ years’ experience developing web applications in an enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of financial instruments, specifically cash and derivatives asset classes
- Knowledgeable about trading, experience on a trading floor is a plus
- 3+ years’ Node.js experience
- Experienced in designing UI components and applications
- Experienceworking with embedded applications, containers (Electron, OpenFin…)
- Experience with enterprise messaging systems is an advantage