?Job Title: UI Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Newark, DE
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Experience Level-9+ Years
- Manager Is looking for a strong UI Developer
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision.
Position summary and key responsibilities:
- Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, designs, develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. Individual contributor role;
- fully competent to work under general direction on the most complex projects, often on multiple phases, and seeks guidance.
- Often responsible for the completion of a phase of a project. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
- Good analytical skills and fast learner.
- Willing to work on flexible timings to support critical application.
- Understand and analyze requirements from product management team
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop and document software designs
- Develop and unit test software for new product features
- Code refactoring skills
- Should be able to interact with the team, end users or other groups comfortably
- Knowledge of SOAP/REST services and Unix is a plus