Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With $150 billion in annual media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, and selling to analysis, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,200 people across 20 global offices and is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio.
What You Will Do:
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze, design, estimate and implement web UI features with appropriate unit/integration tests.
- Adhering to a scrum agile process to develop features iteratively.
- Being a team player while collaborating with Dev, QA and Product to build sound solutions that solve a business need.
- Complying with industry proven programming standards and techniques that are in line with the overall technical vision of the Prisma ecosystem.
- Participate in story overviews and estimation sessions.
- Be active on pull requests to ensure code quality and promote best practices.
- Participate in design reviews for large features and new components.
Who You Are:
You are savvy a Web UI Developer who cares about working with the latest industry-proven technologies, tools and practices in our sleek New York office. You are a sharp and balanced individual who can start contributing a few weeks after joining. You enjoy tackling new challenges in an industry that is changing constantly with the new ways in which media is consumed today.
You have the following:
- Proven track record for delivery quality software on time into product releases.
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS, SASS and respective trends with each.
- Nice to have: practical knowledge of Jasmine and Karma unit test frameworks.
- Willingness to participate in code, design, and product reviews.
- Good communications skills; ability to express oneself effectively depending on the context.
- Familiarity with git, pull requests, WebStorm or similar IDEs, Jira and Jenkins.
- Full healthcare benefits (PPO & CDHP medical plans, dental, and vision) & 401k
- New parents are offered six weeks paid leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off; vacation/sick/religious observances/philanthropy opportunities
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- Belong@Mediaocean affinity based groups of colleagues to create community