- Proficient in using Web Services and REST API’s.
- ES2015 module pattern knowledge preferred
- Experience with Webpack, or SystemJS module loader/bundler preferred
- Promises / async/await experience a plus
- Use of code linting tools, ESLint or similar
- Experience using UI test tools such as Jest, Mocha/Chai, Cypress or similar
- Actively researches ECMAScript advances / attends Meetups
- Use of Flow, React or Angular 2+ a plus
- Redux use a plus
- Proficient in researching new tools and technologies needed to enhance and support the product.
- Believe strongly in testing and support additional documentation to supplement your testing.
- You have mastered revision control using Subversion.
- Able to communicate verbally, in writing, and by example.
- Ability to juggle multiple timelines and priorities in your own tasks and, when appropriate, have asked for assistance from your manager.
- Should feel very comfortable with email, IM, and other web based corporate tools - wiki, documents, etc.
- Must be able to work in a variety of situations including collaboration across time zones and shifts.
- You will lead and participate in code reviews.
- You will be interacting with others to deliver projects on time.
- You will need to communicate effectively with business managers, product managers, system engineers, junior developers and senior developers.
- You will interact with many stakeholders reporting on status, milestones, and roadblocks.
- You will be working on code for our production platform and must be able to react quickly if errors are uncovered.
- Additional items left to the discretion of manager.
An undergraduatedegree is required, with preference for BA or BS in Computer Science or Engineering.