Job Title: UI Developer
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire
"W2 candidates are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b or work with third-party candidates at this time."
- Overall minimum 4+ years of relevant experience, Strong knowledge of modules, services, components in Angular is a must
- Should have good experience in Angular 7.0
- Should have a working knowledge of micro application development using angular element concept
- Should have a working knowledge of Bootstrap, CSS 3 or 4, HTML5
- Candidate must know node modules and npm packages
- Working knowledge of unit test framework using Jasmine/karma.
- Knowledge of JEST test framework is nice to have
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to UI development
- Understands deployment and build process.
- Experience in GIT/bitbucket, Jenkins is required
- The candidate is required to know Lint.
- Ability to write GIT hooks is nice to have
- Understand web performance concepts and able to troubleshoot slow performing applications
- Candidate must understand technical problem statements and create flowcharts, sequence diagrams
- Good analytical and communication skills