Join the Publix IT Team as a Systems Analyst where you will be part of an agile team leveraging ASP .Net and Sitecore for Publix.com. You will be responsible for playing a key role interacting with enterprise teams and product management to analyze and write user stories to develop features that consider user experience, A/B Testing, analytics and Web experimentation.
The most suitable hire for this position will be a technical candidate with strong analytical, planning, problem solving, writing, and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, technology vendors, and business unit customers. We are looking for someone with ecommerce responsive front-end website design and development experience.
Our offices have been newly remodeled with a modern flare including standing/sitting desks and are located in Downtown Lakeland, the candidate will be required to work onsite in the office few days a week.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or other analytical disciplines or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting and developing customer-facing, ecommerce, or dotcom websites
- 2+ years of experience with A/B testing, analytics and user feedback tools such as Google Analytics, User Testing, ADOBE analytics and Hot Jar.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Insighten and other such tools.
- Experience in an agile scrum environment working with product managers, UX and Analytics teams.
- Experience writing user stories or backlog items for a development team.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, or Business/MBA
- 7 years of experience supporting, and developing responsive ecommerce websites
- Experience with responsive web application design and development and data analytics.
- Experience with using Full stack and JS A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely.
- Familiar with Sitecore platform, architecture, and design
- Familiar with Vue, Angular, or Node
- Familiar with ensuring development accuracy using testing methodologies
- Familiar with design and UX tools
- Familiar with Website accessibility - WCAG ADA compliance and validation tools such as JAWS, AXE and WAVE