Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a UAT Tester to join a thriving team for a well-established Healthcare company in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) experience, and a strong Manual Testing background.
Responsibilities of the UAT Tester include:
- Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that user interface works as expected from the user's perspective (full end to end user experience, including communications such as email and text).
- Focused on early identification of UI and UX problems, consistent experience across browsers and devices, and all company standards for style and accessibility are met.
- Implement test plans, and validation strategies. Identify and investigate issues found during testing.
- Work closely with software developers and software quality analysts to resolve issues.
- Performs Production Validation – prepares for release by identifying tests and acquiring user credentials, executes test plan during release window, signs off that released items will meet member expectations for final Product Owner approval.
Requirements of the UAT Tester include:
- 5+ years of prior UAT experience.
- Hands on experience with Manual Testing.
- Experience with test validation.
- Solid Agile experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with black box testing.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the UAT Tester:
- Salary Range: $39-$43/hour depending on professional experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long term contract opportunity with high probability of extension
- No relocation assistance, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.