Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Primarily supports Shadow RQ-7B Maintenance Instruction, but may be assigned to other platforms (Gray Eagle MQ-1C if quals are possessed), on a customer needs basis.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
MUST have completed 15E MOS Shadow Maintainer course given at Ft Huachuca, AZ. Completion of Army Basic Instructor Course is a plus, as is secondary qualifications on MQ-1C Gray Eagle.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs, and/or equivalent field/deployed experience (Shadow UAS strongly preferred, with credit given for other platform experience).
Shadow UAS experience/MOS qualification is a MUST. Must be able to ascend and descend stairs, stand for an extended period of time up to at least 50 minutes and walk at least 100 meters across uneven or unpaved surfaces. Must be willing and available to work shift work (24/5 training schedule, in rotating 8 hour shift format). Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret level security clearance.
Job ID 2017-28567