Key A ccount M anager - T ZIELDDepartment:
Phoenix, AZWHO YOU ARE:
- You have a hunter mentality and are a quick learner - always seeking to be impactful with your actions, continuously improving yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive feedback and communication
- You are an excellent business planner and problem solver, happy to work in ambiguity to achieve your goals
- You are a great matrix leader and partner - extremely organized, dependable, nimble, and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- You are very patient, and customer focused with passion to make a difference
You will be joining the National T ZIELD Sales Team within the Diabetes Commercial organization and will work closely with an internal matrix team . The National Sales Team for T ZIELD is an elite sales team that is launching an innovative first in class treatment for the delay of the onset of clinical Type 1 Diabetes . The focus is to clinically educate, facilitate the identification of at-risk patients through screening , and work closely with key accounts and other relevant customers to treat patients in a timely and efficient manner . KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expertise in clinical data, disease education, diagnostics, product information, selling skills, business analytics and market trends
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of each identified k ey a ccount including strategic goals, value drivers, key access stakeholders, relevant business metrics, and unique challenges/emerging needs
- Develop account plans including prioritization , integrat ion of vertical pathways and identif ication of sphere s of influence
- Develop deep understanding of contracting/ product access processes at key accounts, internal and external workflows, key stakeholders, business segment and clinical evaluation/screening models
- Develop and deepen strategic partnerships. Account interactions to include but are not limited to endocrinology / immunology 'C-suite' executives and key population health decision makers at the account
- Perform targeted educational engagements with top community & health system/IDN accounts
- Support clinical advocacy (e.g., gaining KOL endorsement) & ensure coverage on provider pathways, EMRs and/or formularies. Understand pull-through hurdles, org structures & customer ways of working to ensure cross-functional/ departmental coordination
- Collaborating closely with cross functional team members to identify and resolve customer needs appropriately and with a high sense of urgency
- Attending local, regional, and national meetings as directed
- Maintaining strict adherence to all legal, regulatory, ethical, administrative, and financial duties
- Planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluating marketing programs including lectures, patient meetings, speaker programs, dinner programs and others
- Achieving and exceeding assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- B.A. / B.S. degree required ; advanced degree preferred
- Have a valid driver's license and willingness to travel on the job (~50% of travel given field-based role)
- Proven track record of success in various field-based sales roles
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial mindset with hunter mentality
- A solution-oriented mindset enabling effective and creative problem solving with customers' needs as a primary focus
- An outstanding communicator and networker with strong negotiating skills
- Promote and lead with direct, honest, and supportive communication
- Ability to develop organizational capabilities while influencing others
- Lead and inspire others when facing highly ambiguous, complex situations
- Eager to improve oneself, the immediate team, and the greater community
- Utilize effective, professional communications to cultivate strong working relationships with both internal and external colleagues; displays flexibility in your approach to people and situation
L 3 - 1 Level
Up to 5 0 % travelPursue ProgressDiscover Extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn't happen without people - people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let's be those people.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Candidates must complete all fleet safety training and must maintain an acceptable driving record regarding accidents and incidents.
The salary range for this position is $116,156.25to $154,875.00. In addition to sales incentive (role may my eligible for long term incentive depending on level and performance); all compensation will be determined commensurate with demonstrated experience. Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs. Additional benefits information can be found through the link, www.benefits.sanofiusallwell.com
Grade: Level 3
If you want to learn more about compensation grades, please go to our grade guide via the following link:
Sanofi achieves its mission, in part, by offering rewarding career opportunities which inspire employee growth and development. Our 6 Recruitment Principles clarify our commitment to you and your role in driving your career.
Our people are responsible for managing their career
Sanofi posts all non-executive opportunities for our people
We give priority to internal candidates
Managers provide constructive feedback to all internal interviewed candidates
We embrace diversity to hire best talent
We expect managers to encourage career moves across the whole organization
A few practical tips:
Be sure to regularly update your Workday profile to simplify the application process
Be aware of any applicable eligibility criteria in the country to which you are applying
Before applying, inform your manager so they may support your career development goals
Sanofi careers - it all starts with you!
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.