Job Description and Requirements
The TRS Vice President role is an experienced level position that supports a client engagement team(s). Strong analytical, 3-statement financial and cash flow modeling, data management, writing and communication skills are required. Energetic, hardworking, creative and strong financial analysis and modeling skills are all characteristics of successful TRS Vice Presidents. Ability and willingness to undertake extensive travel is required. At times, long hours during the week and on weekends, due to client demands, may be necessary.
Vice Presidents in Turnaround & Restructuring Services at AlixPartners, LLP typically have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a professional services or consulting firm environment. Experience in the troubled company arena is desired but not required.
- Track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet client's needs.
- Experience supervising other professionals, preferred.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills. Solid understanding of financial statements.
- Experience working on complex work streams and projects.
- Able to work independently. High energy style, flexible and adaptive, works well in a very fast paced environment.
- Advance written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Articulately communicates information and adapts effectively to the audience. Delivers influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Builds relationships with clients and peers.
- An undergraduate degree from a top academic institution and a strong GPA required. Advanced degree(s) and applicable professional certification(s) are preferred.