Job Description and Requirements
The TRS Vice President role is an experienced level position that supports a client engagement team(s). Strong analytical, 3-statement financial and cash flow modeling, and/or data extraction and management, writing and communication skills are required. Energetic, hardworking, creative and strong financial analysis and modeling skills are all characteristics of successful TRS Vice President. Ability and willingness to undertake extensive travel is required. At times, long hours during the week and on weekends, due to client demands, may be necessary.
Vice Presidents in Turnaround & Restructuring Services at AlixPartners, LLP typically have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience is preferred in a professional services or consulting firm environment. Experience in the troubled company arena is desired but not required.
- An undergraduatedegree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems & Decision Sciences (ISDS), or Management Information Systems (MIS) from a top academic institution and a strong GPA required.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills. Solid understanding of financial statements and/or financial data management.
- Experience working on complex work streams and projects.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Access is required
- For information systems majors, experience with SQL is preferred
- Track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet client’s needs.
- Experience supervising other professionals, preferred.
- Able to work independently. High energy style, flexible and adaptive, works well in a very fast paced environment.
- Advance written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations.
- Articulately communicates information and adapts effectively to the audience. Delivers influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Builds relationships with clients and peers.