The Intuit Consumer Group is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic SEO rockstar who will join our Holistic Search team in driving organic search growth for TurboTax.
- Work in partnership with the TurboTax SEO Manager to drive growth of organic search traffic, units and revenue through site optimization, link building, and content optimization/creation to help meet YOY business goals.
- Work closely with x-functional teams (Paid Search, Product, Marketing, Care, PR, Social, and across business units) to recommend and prioritize site enhancements that improve organic search engine rankings; including optimizing site architecture, code, internal linking, subdomains, and cross-domain.
- Deep experience with keyword research and writing compelling, keyword-rich, ‘within brand guidelines’ title tags, meta descriptions and more in collaboration with others for input on high visibility pages.
- Develops and reviews content, including video, mobile, and user-generated content, as well as help optimize mobile apps, widgets, and tools.
- Proven ability to prospect for links from other websites and to effectively build links to meet specific SEO goals.
- Strong in SEO analysis with a hardcore data background. Highly analytical, makes data-driven decisions and experienced with working in an organization with rigorous testing standards.
- Experienced in reporting on SEO performance including: contribution to the business, top keywords, top pages, conversion rates, Brand vs Generic, and YOY performance.
- Passionate about SEO, keeps on top of industry trends, reads the latest search engine news and helps to communicate these out.
- BA/BS, Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or related degree
- 4-5 years SEO experience and Marketing, PPC experience a plus
- Strong HTML, JS, and similar experience
- Strong experience with SEO research tools and analytics platforms (Google Search Console, Adobe, Keyword research and Ranking tools, others)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and enjoyment in working in a team environment
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for driving results
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.