Duties and responsibilities may include but not limited:
- The Process Leader must assure the IT process achieves its goals. Processes have predefined triggers and based on these inputs and triggers, a process must follow a set of activities so that the planned output can be received in the end.
- Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on program-level plans, progress and quality.
- Supports the TSG Leaders to ensure that IT processes meet the requirements and supports with implementation of the IT processes.
- Works with other program leaders to drive the definition and refinement of the product backlog.
- Works closely with operational staff to ensure timely delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Acquires and maintains advanced technical knowledge of relevant IT processes.
- Be a change agent and foster a “learn by doing” environment.
- Works in a professional manner with vendors, clients and TSG personnel regarding IT services.
- Demonstrates advanced organizational, oral/written communication skills including presentations to all levels of staff.
- Influences staff to promote IT services to increase efficiency, integration and promotes interoperability.
Education: High school degree required. Associates/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, healthcare, business or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of eight years of related experience is required. Advanced knowledge of office automation software (word processing, spreadsheets, email and presentation software) required.