Duties and responsibilities may include but not limited:
- Accomplishes positive staffing results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; develops personal growth opportunities and development plans for continued employee growth.
- Maintains TSG’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Proactively identifies areas of improvement (process or technical) and develops plans for associated changes required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Healthcare Business or equivalent work experience required.
Experience: Minimum of 8 years of IT experience and a minimum of 2 years of management experience including direct supervision of staff level resources.