We’re looking for Eagle Ray people. Eagle Ray is a rapidly growing, woman owned business specializing in strategic transformation services. We deliver complex professional services across the IC, DoD and DHS. With Eagle Ray’s help, our clients reduce cost and program risk, enhance operational performance and drive the development of new capabilities to end users in the National Security Enterprise. We offer an engaging corporate culture, a dynamic work environment and competitive total compensation.
Insight. Impact. Innovation. Eagle Ray people are hands-on, results-oriented, and invested in the success of our customers’ missions. Come work with us, you can really make a difference!
Ensure the TSCM team is compliant in the production of conducting or participating in, on average per year, 20 full and limited scope TSCM surveys, 30 TSCM support to Foreign Visit Program events, 35 Gift Inspection Program activities, 30 Digital Device counterexploitation activities, and 10 technical evaluations. The Team Chief will ensure all requiredreports are complete with minimal errors and that all processes, activities, and reports are conducted within established time frames. The Team Chief will ensure required Hazard reporting and annual training requirements are conducted and completed according to DoD policies and those of the NGA TSCM Program Manager in addition to those duties assigned under the TSCM Lead.
- Provide recommendations and guidance for NGA facilities under construction.
- Analyze complex physical and technical security issues and provide cost-effective recommendations that meet policy requirements.
- Ensure NGA compliance with ICD 705, Physical Security Standards for SCIFs, and DoD standards for collateral areas.
- Identify physical and acoustical security deficiencies and develop corrective actions to mitigate the identified deficiencies.
- Coordinate TSCM operations, to include internal and external correspondence, resource allocation, personnel management, inventory control system, training program and policy development.
- Provide input on financialbudgeting criteria and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) submissions.
- Conduct TSCM operations consistent with National and DoD policies governing the employment of TSCM tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Ensure all personnel assigned to the TSCM mission are trained in accordance with National standards for the conduct of TSCM operations.
- Generate finished correspondence, documents, briefing materials, spread sheets and threatreports in accordance with NGA guidelines, as required.
- Prepare specialized technical risk assessment products, TSCM reports of inquiry, after action reports, tailored briefings, and other administrative communication necessary to support the CI mission.
- Assist Certified TEMPEST Technical Authority (CTTA) with technical security plans, policy and execution.
- Assess electronic processing equipment for security vulnerabilities.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 7years of CI experience, with at least 3years of TSCM experience.
- Mandatory Travel = 25%
- Understanding and application with TSCM procedures.
- Experience with TSCM and CI policy documents.
- Experience in CI operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Time management experience.
- Capability to work within a team construct.
- Interagency Training Center (ITC) TSCM Certification and complete at least 40 hours of discipline-specific development or refresher training every fiscal year. The training delivery may include classroom, on-line, or commercially-available training, or exercise.
- TSCM Cyber, A +, Network +, and S+ Certifications and Telephone Securityexperience.
- Graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy.
- Post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.