This is a fantastic opportunity for the right clinician. Join a team of quality orientated professionals that you will be proud to be affiliated with. Working with Western Dental you will enjoy practicing dentistry in one of our brand new beautiful, modern, and fully equipped dental practices.
You will not have to worry about finding patients to grow your practice, ordering supplies, battling receivables, or any staffing issues. We provide you with experienced dental staff and wonderful patients that you will be proud to deliver excellent dental care through evidence based dentistry.
Duties to include:
- Delivering excellent personalized quality dental care to your patients
- Providing and educating patients on preventative care and good oral hygiene
- Ability to provide cosmetic dentistry using up-to-date dental technology Communicate and build a foundation of trust and respect between clinician and patient
At Western Dental: Work in a group practice setting along with specialists to provide optimal dental care for your patients. We also provide solid administrative and technological support backed by outstanding management systems. Your practice can reach a level of effectiveness and profitability that is beyond anything that you have experienced before.
· Must have a current dental License for the state of Texas
· DEA certificate
· Able to perform all aspects of general dentistry
· Able to ensure the best quality of care to your patients
· Must have excellent communication skills as well as a friendly and professional demeanor