State Street Bank is looking for a middle tier developer (AVP Role) to develop middle tier services for implementing risk and portfolio management solutions across a wide range of asset classes and markets.
SSGX is a subsidiary of State street (With over 33 trillion$ in AUM) responsible for the delivery of riskreports primarily to hedge funds, pension funds and institutional clients. Such reports contain mainly model analytics, riskstatistics, stress test. These analytics are produced through State Street’s proprietary software, truView, and its pricing models.
Person joining the team will be expected to work on the following modules- projects:
- Server side development
- Service Oriented Architecture – Development of REST services / API layer / Data Layer
- Developing new services for front end using SQL Server 2014 in the back end.
- ASP.NET /Ext.JS is plus
- Will be responsible for working on various development related task including the service layer,
- Will be responsible for analyzing the requirement, talking to business analyst for enhancement of the requirement and taking it all the way from conceptual phase to implementation phase and working with QA team to make sure that it gets tested and delivered to UAT.
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance
- Experienced, fully competent in own area
- Shares own expertise with others; may co-ordinate activities of others/the team
- Interprets internal and/or external business issues and best practice in own discipline; applies to own role
- Promotes teamwork and works to establish consensus among team members
- Demonstrates creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Must possess strong server side knowledge in C# 4.0 / 4.5
- Strong OOP knowledge
- .NET Remoting, Windows workflow Foundation , Multi-threading , Asynchronous communication
- Familiarity with Entity framework, Enterprise Lib components, REST,JSON, DOM, AJAX
- Experience with Xml -Sql server 2014
- SQL Skills is a must.
- Experience working in a technology driven environment.
- Good communication skill
- Experience in using SDLC tools like SVN, GitHub, TeamCity ,JIRA, RALLY
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science or related field