Trusts & Estates - Tax Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
Trusts & Estates - Tax Manager - NYC - FT51948
New York City, NY
100,000 - 140,000
Regional CPA firm seeking to add a Trusts & Estates Tax Manager to its staff.
- Assume full responsibility for directing multiple engagements
- Review estate fiduciary income tax returns along with the decedent’s final individual tax return.
- Review trust fiduciary income tax returns and individual income tax returns assigned.
- Analyze estate planning documents including wills, codicils and trust instruments to determine the proper treatment of assets and liabilities for tax purposes.
- Develop post mortem tax-saving strategies for the estate accounts.
- Provide oversight and direction to team of tax specialists in the delivery of tax services.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- CPA certification
- Must Recent Public Accountingexperience
- At least 5 yearsexperience in the preparation and review of fiduciary income tax returns.
- Expert knowledge of the preparation of trusts, estate, gift tax returns and trust accounting.
- Management experience
- Present Salary?
- Salary Expectation?
8.Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?