Williams Mullen is seeking a partner or a group of partnersto join our highly collaborative team in ourRichmond, Northern Virginia, or Raleigh office. Individual candidates or practice groups will be considered.
- Candidates must possess a history of successful business development and possess a base-level of portable business.
- Ideal candidate(s) will have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in product liability litigation.
- Leading candidates should have a history of successful business development and possess a substantial book of business ($700k+).
- The position requires excellent writing credentials, and strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results as a leader or member of a cross-functional team and demonstrated ability to market are necessary.
- Successful candidates will possess a drive for excellence, will take initiative to solve problems, and will have the ambition to build a thriving product liability practice through internal and external business development efforts.