8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
We have a Senior Trust Officer opportunity for an outstanding long term, successful, and stable client, who provides a best in industry company culture where employees love going to work. They are a team that is community driven, customer focused, high in integrity, with a mission to continue exceptional service to its clients, customers and employees.
Together they find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; are equipped to go above and beyond to do what's right; work with purpose; and create solutions that allow them to deliver the highest value; again, a team high in integrity, character, and caring for those they work with and for.
If working for a company like this in a role that will empower you to continue your success as a Trust leader, then we want to hear from you.
The EVP/Trust Officer is responsible for managing the overall trust administration function and communications and activities, including staff selection, training, management and profitability.
Primary role and responsibilities include:
- Maintains relationships for Trust accounts to develop and retain highly satisfied clients, attend meetings with beneficiaries and portfolio managers to recommend potential additions or changes to wealth planning objectives
- Consults with client’s attorneys, accountants, and financial planners to promote fiduciary services
- Maintain a presence within local markets and communities through philanthropic and business boards involvement, as well as networking with like-minded professionals
- Contributes to the sales effort by sharing technical expertise and product knowledge.
- Develops new account relationships through community and professional visibility.
- Meets with Trust clients/prospects on regular basis and communicate account strategies and objectives, investment strategy, and current priorities.
- Clearly and concisely summarizes discussions & significant events and transactions. Address and resolve client concerns, problems or issues expeditiously. Familiar with trust provisions, family dynamics and is responsive to client needs.
- Coordinates with third party Trust vendors in investing portfolios according to account objectives, client needs, risk aversion, and governing trust documents, etc.
- Demonstrates an active approach to identifying and pursuing new Trust business opportunities with referrals.
- Ensures daily operations service delivery meet business expectations and execution of Trust related transactions are appropriate
- Based on recommendations of auditors, makes necessary changes to bank’s Trust services/operations.
- Bachelor’s degreepreferably in business or related area, or equivalent business experience. CTFA or CFP designation
- 7-10 years extensive working experience
- Expertise in fiduciary principles, legal precedents, and Texas Trust Code
- Knowledge and understanding of investment principles and asset allocation strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate and oil & gas asset fundamentals. Must have a personal presence, interpersonal skills, experience in developing and servicing client relationships, and a strong client service orientation
- Must have ability to acquire a broad range of fiduciary, financialadvisory, and investment management product skills
- Excellent written skills, with ability to write reports, business correspondence
- Ability to read, understand, analyze, and interpret legal trust documents and wills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, common financialreports, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and maintain trust relationships
- Experience with public speaking
- Ability to present complex ideas and financial information in a simplified, easy-to-understand manner
- Must have strong, flexible interpersonal skills and ability to interact with clients at all levels so as to effectively address the needs of the client. Ability to use creative approaches to problems from client’s perspective, and devise new solutions
- Must have a strong ability to organize and manage tasks, balance changing priorities to deliver the highest quality of trust services
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately respond to common inquiries from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community in a clear and concise manner
Currently moving forward with interviews…. Please send your resume for immediate consideration
SYNERGISTIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of SYNERGISITC to provide equal opportunity for all persons and not to discriminate in search, recruitment or employment because of race, religion, sex, age, marital status, veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.