The Trust Officer will administer estate and personal trust accounts including testamentary and intervivos trusts, Charitable Trusts, Conservatorships, Guardianships, Life Insurance Trusts, Private Family Foundations, Special Needs Trusts, and other Agency accounts.
Perform initial legal and trust administration review of all potential new trust or investment business. Partner with Business Development colleagues (Banker, Financial Advisor, Portfolio Manager, etc.) to ensure proposed new relationships are within CNB's risk appetite and can be managed without issue.
- *Bachelor's Degree or 10 years of experience in trust administration
- *Minimum 10 years of experience in a financial or legal services organization
- JD, LLM or other legal designation/degree preferred
- Completion of Trust Certificate and/or CTFA preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required. Specifically, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of CNB personnel, clients and outside contacts
- The ability to profile clients with an emphasis on retain business
- Familiarity with state tax laws, income taxation with respect to trust investment management principles, California and/or Nevada probate code
- Demonstrated strategic team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Anticipate needs and proactively seek solutions
- The ability to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously is crucial in this position
- Must be PC literate and be familiar with trust accounting systems
Job ID PB-8275