Trust Marketing Specialist VP
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17046618
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
As a member of the Global Marketing team, this marketing specialist will be focused on developing and implementing materials, content and campaigns that create awareness and drive demand for the wealth planning, trust/estate services of the Private Bank.
This candidate should be a strategic marketer, results oriented, sound judgment and past achievement in applying a client focused mindset; ability to create and articulate consistency of messaging across multiple communication vehicles; shape strategies and solutions to meet goals.
- Collaborate with business partners, products specialists, regional leads, to develop and execute focused marketing communications and campaigns for trust services
- Develop client scenarios that illustrate the importance of trust services and the impact on wealth
- Manage recurring deliverables, including annual communications review
- Collaborate with compliance and legal colleagues
- Minimum 7 years previous experience in marketing communications, with wealth planning/trust services exposure
- Creative thinker; able to offer multiple solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization/project management skills
- Excellent relationship skills; with limited face-to-face sales interaction, ability to communicate with multiple levels of the organization and departments
- Proactive-approach; able to work with and without direction, part of a team or independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Working knowledge of compliance/risk guidelines preferred
- Excellent follow-up and time management skills