$150K — $200K *
If you work well in a team based environment and enjoy developing, expanding and retaining client relationships within the affluent market segment, this could be the role for you. Through leadership and guidance of team members, the CTC Market Executive manages all trust functions within the assigned market to assure that established goals are met in compliance with CTC/legal/Commerce requirements; establishes collaborative working relationships within the market to develop mutual referral resources; and consults with specialized CTC areas (Special Assets, Tax, etc.) to provide appropriate guidance to market CTC staff.
This individual will oversee the efforts of a team engaged in developing, managing, retaining and expanding client relationships within the high net worth community with responsibilities for the acquisition of new loan, deposit and asset management relationships. Duties also include providing oversight for the analysis, decisioning and extension of credit to clients; management of the loan portfolio; decisioning of overdrafts; providing advice to clients regarding their financial options; identifying opportunities for the sale of other services within CTC and other business lines within the bank.
Additional responsibilities include accountability for revenue generation and revenue growth across product and business lines; maintain an optimum level of client service that meets or exceeds client’s expectations; business development and expansion which includes developing a portfolio of qualified client relationships through an active calling effort with emphasis on corporate executives, business owners, professionals and other key influences in the community. This person will drive the achievement of team goals, and will also determine customer needs and match them with appropriate financial and investment services and products. Position will prepare and deliver effective client presentations. Position will manage client relationships and coordinate service delivery with product specialists, ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with desired service levels. By the very nature of the role, the right candidate will be enthusiastic, sociable and passionate about the wealth management business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides guidance to CTC staff to develop and maintain profitable client
• Through active community involvement, establishes and maintains referral
• Meets assigned business development expectations; personally and for the
team as a whole.
• Maintains mutually beneficial working relationships with other lines of
business within the market.
• Through review/monitoring of activities, assures that goals are met while
complying with established policies/procedures, etc.
• Develop relationships with high-net-worth individuals and families providing
them a broad array of wealth management products & services.
• This position is responsible for developing both internal and external referral
• Take leadership role in developing action plan to attract new prospects and to
retain existing clients. Responsible for identifying the appropriate team
members to partner with clients and develop and implement a strategy for
developing a relationship with future generations.
• The individual is responsible for following up on leads generated through
various referrals and marketing programs and nurturing the leads to
• Stay abreast of industry trends, products, and the competitive landscape in the
• Take active role in community by participating in bank events or donating
personal time to civic, and/or charitable organizations.
• Ten or more years of experience in the trust/investment industry with
demonstrated client relationship development and management ability
• College degree or equivalent experience/certification in general business,
finance, accounting or management
• Familiarity with investment advice, trust and estate planning advice, and ability
to manage complex relationships
• Working knowledge of trust services including administration, tax and
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Results oriented and self-motivated
• Proven ability to effectively lead a professional team
• Strong skills on PC applications for word processing, spreadsheets, and client management software.
The incumbent must have a broad understanding of the financial services industry with excellent sales closing skills. This position requires the incumbent to have knowledge in the following disciplines:
• Estate Planning
• Financial Planning
• Trust Administration
• Bank Services
Valid through: 3/15/2021
$100K — $150K
2 days ago