Exciting opportunity to join a growing and very successful Am Law200 law firm!
The Firm has an immediate need for an Estate/Trust Administrator in the Boston office.
We are seeking a motivated, analytical and detailed Estate/Trust Administrator to report directly to the Manager of Fiduciary Administration, responsible for administering estates in addition to trust accounts.
The individual will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5 to 7 years estate administration and trust experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services organization.
- Responsible for administering estates and trust accounts;
- Prepare and file Probate Court documents;
- Prepare and file Federal and Massachusetts estate tax returns;
- Collect decedent’s assets, such as securities, bank accounts, tangible personal property, etc., value decedent’s assets, prepare estate accounting and fund formula distributions to marital and exemption trusts;
- Daily trust administration responsibilities include:
- Depositing all incoming checks from clients, limited partnerships, tax refunds, etc.;
- Processing all check requests for clients such as unscheduled remittances or distributions, periodic bills, and cash gifts;
- Interacting with our custodian bank, State Street Bank, for wire requests, security receipts and deliveries.
Amazing benefits which include, medical, dental, 401K, profit sharing, vacation and sick time, and jeans Friday to name a few. They are moving quickly on this position, so if you are interested, please submit your resume immediately.