The Manager, Trust and Safety. In this role, you’ll lead a team of front line agents/supervisors to exceed service levels and performance goals, drive process improvements that scale in a hyper-growth environment, cultivate a customer focused culture, and ensure contact center best practices are implemented. This individual will exemplify drive, passion, and empathy to establish a deeper emotional and better aligned relationship with Rover sitters. Will thrive in an environment that is fast paced, enjoy tackling problems, and can identify ways to improve customer satisfaction metrics.
- Lead and inspire a team of front line specialized agents that solves problems experienced by customers during stays.
- Set and communicate team goals and metrics, and ensure those targets are achieved on a consistent basis. Flavors of goals for this organization will include agent working time, cost per claim, and user satisfaction.
- Optimize workflow processes to enable the team to scale efficiently as Rover grows.
- Utilizes data to derive actionable insights that improve customer experience and drive team performance.
- Drive team development and morale, both in-office and with remote team members.
- Mitigate high crisis incidents that pose a risk to company brand through de-escalation tactics.
- In partnership with the Director and management team, assess team performance, employee morale and well-being, compensation needs, career development, and leadership development. Drive appropriate solutions in these areas.
- Partner with business leadership to identify opportunities to attract, develop and retain agents to achieve their fullest potential.
- Advocates for and drives qualitative and quantitative research to develop key insights and recommend actions to enhance safety strategies.
- Measures and reports on business metric impact of safety products/services/programs to team leadership and key organizational stakeholders.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Prior experience with CRM tool, such as Zendesk, Talkdesk, or similar.
- Prior experience with managing internal and remote employees
- Experience driving capacity planning, workforce management, and contact center scheduling.
- Demonstrated history of making critical judgment calls based on complex information and difficult tradeoffs.
- Strong data analysis with ability to present data and make recommendations to influence organization to key outcomes.
- Proven organizational, detail orientation and time management skills required.
- Reputation for being a good leader and strategic partner to clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to closure.
- Basic knowledge of SQL or willingness to learn
- Excellent negotiation and influence skills.
- Action-orientation with demonstrated ability to build cross-organizational relationships, and influence internal stakeholders to align on a vision and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to leverage customer feedback, research data and business metrics to continually evaluate current products/programs and champion continuous improvement.