With latitude for independent judgement and decision making, serves as a subject matter expert for Synovus Trust. This position serves as project coordinator facilitating project development, implementation and successful completion across business lines within the Trust Division or Company. Tracks and reports on division performance against established goals. Critically evaluates complex information gathered from multiple sources, designs and documents workflow, manages and provides solutions for projects, including ideas and trends. This position understands the business requirements and business process management and then turns them into potential solutions for key stakeholders.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as subject matter expert on Trust services, technology advancements, new product or business line opportunities , polices, processes, regulations and other strategic business opportunities with the Trust Division.
- Plans, conducts, and leads research and/or development work on highly complex projects necessitating the origination and application of new and unique approaches.
- Manages multiple initiatives simultaneously. Proficient in project management tools and leading teams on complex development projects and/or business initiatives.
- Identifies trends and opportunities for improvement and develops potential solutions to complex business issues. Possesses advanced analytical skills and data management and report writing skills for financial and business analysis.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of the information needs of assigned business unit(s) and coordinates with supporting units and IT to meet those needs.
- Develops complex test plans, supervises and performs tests, and documents results for new strategies and systems.
- May develop content for communication strategies across multiple lines of business, develops and supports communication tools, creates engaging and informative presentations that communicate strategies and business results to management and executive audiences.
- Develops Large scale solutions for strategic issues facing the business. Proficient in financialreporting and analysis of business operations. Proficient in strategy development in partnership with Division Leadership.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of job-specific experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of business systems software supported.
- Understanding of Trust business, processes, systems and issues
- Advanced project management skills and proven ability to define project scope and business requirements
- Demonstrated analytical skills, detail orientation, and ability to assess information and form logical evaluations
- Problem solving skills
- Organization and prioritization of tasks