Guided by our values since 1875, American National Bank of Texas strives, through the power of relationships, to be the preferred bank of choice for individual and business customers in the communities that we serve.
Building relationships with our customers, employees, and communities are at the core of everything we do. Join us as we provide our customers with solutions, not just products. We believe in teamwork and empowering high performers who are committed to our mission while achieving personal and professional success.
The Trust Account Administrator acts in a fiduciary capacity to perform activities relative to the administration of trusts under the terms of the governing trust documents and are responsible for the management and retention of trust accounts
- Manages trust accounts, ensuring complete and accurate documentation and compliance with Bank policies and state and federal laws
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients through responding to client requests and reaching out to potential clients
- Participates in the planning, researching, and presenting of special projects
- Works closely with attorneys, accountants and bank relationship managers to develop new account opportunities
- Serves on Trust and Investment committees when appointed by the senior management of the trust department
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent educational/work experience
- Graduate degree (JD or MBA) or professional licenses (CTFA, CFB, CPA) preferred
- 7 years Trust and/or Wealth Management experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Word
- Work occasionally requires more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential functions of the position
- Lifting in an office setting may be required up to 30lbs.