The Truck Engineer I Will Have the Following Key Accountabilities:
- Support formulation of truck level requirements from internal/external inputs, and cascading them to systems/components for developing system solutions by Functional System Groups.
- Develop truck level FMEAs and DVP&Rs including Reliability Growth Plans to validate truck requirements.
- Lead truck test validation of requirements and documentation (NPAI, VDI, S&PI, Test Reports, etc.) for production signoffs.
- Document Review Gate deliverables for Design and Validation
The Successful Senior Truck Engineer Will Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S. in Engineering
- 5 years of experience in the fields of product design and testing, off-highway vehicle experience, preferred
- 5 years of engineeringexperience involving in setting and validating requirements to meet/market customer expectations
- On-the-job experience with presentations to cross-functional teams, customers, and management
- Training seminars on communication skill
- Experience planning and managing development projects involving cross functional teams and suppliers at various locations globally, preferred. PMP Certified, preferred.
- Provide creative solutions to major problems associated with projects.
- Organize and facilitate technical teams to solve specific technical problems.
- Manages customer/supplier interfaces within context of technical problem solving efforts
- Problem solving experience with teams related to new development or rapid response service problem projects