Job Title: TriZetto Facets SME / Architect
Job Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire
"Due to the nature of the assignment, Only US Citizens or Green Card Holders may apply"
- 10+ years of experience in Healthcare Domain
- Extensive experience working with Client business team in healthcare Domain
- Strong in Functional and technical requirements related to Enrollment and billing
- Should have experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in creating use cases, wireframe and requirement tracking using JIRA
- Should have knowledge on the payer life cycle, Enrollment and billing modules
- Serve as a functional lead/Business Analyst with other project team members on other systems that impact specific projects to ensure no adverse impact on the other systems
- Monitor functional specifications and change requests to ensure the project stays within scope and meets regulatory requirements
- Schedule and facilitate project team meetings as applicable to ensure all team members are informed and issues are addressed
- Participate in design discussions and document and deliver required functional specifications for application changes for moderately complex projects.
- Serve as subject matter expert to internal application owners and project members to consult and advise on how applications may be impacted by enterprise-wide initiatives
- Participate in and document data mapping for integration of systems, conversion and acquisition-related projects to understand how applications may need to change or be impacted by enterprise-wide initiatives, like regulatory requirements, other systems enhancements or business initiatives
- Determines operational objectives by understanding Facets systems; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Determines best and possible Automation solutions for the project for the migration projects
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications and possible performance improvements
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming a project team.