Infinity Insurance Company is a leader in bringing specialized automobile insurance programs to the marketplace. We deliver innovative products and services that are designed to meet the diverse and evolving insurance needs of consumers.
When we named our company "Infinity" we knew it was a bold title. Infinity means without end. For more than 50 years, Infinity has done justice to its name, searching for every possible way to offer the best service. The key to our ongoing success is excellence. We strive for excellence in every detail, from our policy offerings and insurance products to our hiring and training programs. We don't take excellence for granted. All of our hard work has paid off. We consistently outperform the industry by making auto insurance more accessible, easier to understand and affordable.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Break free of the grind and put your legal skills to work in an environment that’s anything but “corporate.” We want your creativity as well as your experience on our Staff Counsel Team. Be recognized as a trusted advisor and appreciated as a key contributor to success. Continuously gain new experience and grow in a fast-paced collaborative setting. If you’re up for a challenge and want an active role in one of the Insurance Industry’s biggest success stories, we should talk. Here are some of the things you get to do every day:
· Work independently on assigned cases.
· Partner closely with Claims and Special Investigations units to aggressively pursue referred files.
· Interact with interesting professionals who are among the best in their fields.
· Provide timely status reports to claims handlers on significant events and milestones at no greater than 60 day intervals.
· Respond promptly to calls and correspondence.
· Talk shop with other top-notch legal thinkers.
· Develop and document a well-honed strategy for handling each case.
· Attend to and synopsize intangibles such as the judge, plaintiff attorney, and aggravating factors.
· Maintain meticulous document files of pleadings, briefs and memoranda.
· Employ creative solutions to tackle tough problems.
· Embrace Company and Staff Counsel protocols, operating guidelines and procedures.
· Master supporting technologies such as case management software for notes, diary, calendar, billings etc.
· Adhere to all legal and ethical standards and guidelines.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND/OR SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Prior experience handling insurance defense work is preferred.
Must be a current member of the Bar in the State where practicing and maintain necessary licensing and continuing education requirements throughout employment.
Employees understand our commitment to a positive work environment and dedication to the utmost in service. Advancement opportunities include skill training and career paths for many positions. We take the time to get to know our customers and recognize the importance of building long-term relationships – with our business clients as well as our hardworking employees.
Come see why our team gets the job done right and has fun doing it!