Description: Quidel Corporation is a leading manufacturer of diagnostic healthcare solutions serving to enhance the health and well being of people around the globe with well known and respected products that provide healthcare professionals with accurate and cost-effective diagnostic information at the point of care (POC). Our core competencies and capabilities focus on immunoassay and molecular testing in the areas of: infectious disease, cardiology, women’s health, and virology. The Triage Field Specialist’s primary responsibility is to interface with commercial field employees to establish, model, and coach best sales practices for the Triage Meter Pro and all assays associated with the instrument for sales into hospital, POL, Urgent Care, Public Health, and government markets.
- Acts as the Triage Meter Pro Champion and is the primary specialist to the commercial field organization for the product line
- Achieves national and regional top line revenue targets for Triage Meter Pro.
- Develops, models, and coaches best sales practices for the Triage Meter Pro and associated assays on the instrument to drive sales and meet/exceed revenue goals
- Co-Travels with commercial field team to coach and supporton calls with customers across market segments.
- Coordinates with regional teams to drive adoption rate of the Triage Meter Pro across markets
- Proactively conveys timely information to Regional Sales Directors regarding, Commercial Leaders, Marketing, and others regarding market intelligence, customer information, events, changes, and trends to maximize sales, revenue, and marketing opportunities.
- Informs and works to establish field strategies and tactics to promote sales of the Triage Meter Pro in each target market segment.
- Develops coaching aids and other sales support materials as needed to convey the advantages of the Triage Meter Pro and maintain competitive edge in the marketplace
- Reviews health care and competitivelandscapes to ensure that Corporate and Sales organizations are kept up todateon new developments and changing marketplace dynamics
- Makes sound fiscal decisions and assures maximum return on investment for all expenditures
- Represents Quidel at trade shows, distribution, and other professional meetings
- Models exemplary company values and complies with Quidel standards and goals
- Demonstrates a positive attitude during company functions and public events, encourages team camaraderie and enthusiasm
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies
- Maintains a high degree of personal ethics and professionalism while interacting with customers, distributors, vendors and co-workers.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Biological Science or related field. MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of all aspects of medical marketing and sales, in addition to a strong strategic market and data analysis skills.
- Seven to ten years' experience in related functions.
- Three to five years' sales experience in diagnostic industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with success in promoting products.
- Creative and innovative with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, endurance, and a can do attitude.
Before you apply, please make sure you share Quidel’s values. We pride ourselves on keeping these values in mind every day as we execute on goals and plan for the future. We are seeking employees who share the same mindset and commitment to be customer driven, focused on execution, and new product oriented. We succeed by being determined, optimistic team players. Quidel is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.