Lee Jeans is an authentic American denim brand with over a 125 year commitment to craftsmanship and innovation. This role is specifically concentrated on growing the brand's business across the fastest growing .com pure plays -- shopbop.com, stitchfix.com, zulilly.com, and hautelook.com, just to name a few. The perfect candidate for this role is a strong sales professional with specific understanding of how drive new business in the e-commerce world.
- Assess and proactively pitch new business to top pure play e-commerce accounts. Once established, work to expand and grow existing .comretailers while continuing to establish new accounts.
- Proactively identify new revenue opportunities and drive account growth and profitability acceleration including new business, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Lead/manage all aspects of establishing new business (vendor set up, contract negotiations, code management, asset collection, etc.), including establishing processes to establish this work
- Develop, monitor and report on sales plans to ensure sales strategy is properly implemented across the markets and expected results are reached.
- Work in collaboration with product merchandising and marketing/creative to establish the optimal product line up and new business presentations.
- Work in partnership with Amazon and Lee.com sales teams to drive scale against .com wide opportunities
- Achieve revenue run rate and incremental growth targets and other sales related goals within named book of accounts
- Create value and differentiates our services and products from competitors
- Implement the Function/Department strategy to ensure alignment with Company’s strategy
- Supervise the standard and complex day-to-day operations to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 8-10 years’ experience in sales industry, ideally in Apparel or CPG space
- 5 years’ experience in the E-Commerce channel
- Successful experience establishing and selling new retail and .com accounts
- Working knowledge of digital media
- Experience in negotiating and setting up retail accounts preferred.
- Exceptional Communication Skills. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and clients.
- Exceptional team player interested in working as part of a highly coordinated, focused organization.
- Excellent Relationship Management skills, ensuring clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Self-driven, with detail and results oriented personality.
- Proven Negotiation skills.