Pacira BioSciences, Inc. is a leading provider of non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions dedicated to improving outcomes for health care practitioners and their patients. Our in-depth knowledge of non-opioid pain management, coupled with our passion for advancing patient care, drives our commitment to providing solutions that address unmet medical needs and improve clinical results.
The Treatment Solutions Manager (“TSM”) will be responsible for promoting, educating, and contracting of iovera°, a novel device that provides immediate and long lasting relief of acute and chronic pain through cryoneurolysis of peripheral nerves.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve defined sales goals to by selling through a value-based sales model into the hospital as well as the ASC and pain clinic settings.
- Serve as an expert on the iovera° system, workflow, and procedure and effectively communicate the value of the product to potential customers.
- Provide subject matter expertise and training to our sales force on the product, treatment, and sales process.
- Develop business plan and identify target markets in accordance with organizational goals utilizing knowledge of hospital operations, markets, and existing analytics reporting, tools and dashboards.
- Engage with key stakeholders in target accounts, including Orthopedic Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, C-Suite, and Administration to establish workflow, optimal product usage, pricing and contracting.
- Identify, develop, and educate advocates and expand user base in accounts through consultative selling approach.
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Set strategy and plan with respective Regional Directors for the aligned region as it pertains to iovera° opportunities, goals, and tactics.
- Support aligned region and collaborate with Sales team partners to identify and pull through sales opportunities in targeted territories and on large strategic accounts.
- Own account and determine strategic direction for how account is managed in context of other Pacira portfolio products.
- Drive marketing initiatives and programs and share marketing materials to support promotion of product and customer education.
- Manage large orthopedic and anesthesia groups and influencers.
- Coordinate with Medical Affairs to support training of iovera° users based on request of need.
- Partner with internal, cross-functional stakeholders, including Senior Leadership, Marketing, Health Outcomes, and Alliance Management to develop commercial strategies and strategic plans.
- Manage expense budgets and adhere to relevant compliance, government, and reporting standards.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum BA/BS from an accredited college or university, MBA or other related graduate-level degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of direct selling experience to hospitals; ASC or clinic/ office-based experience preferred
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of proven results in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or health care industry
- Demonstrated account management excellence across account stakeholders with experience selling into Orthopedics, Anesthesia, or pain management specialties preferred
- Working knowledge of how to navigate the hospital materials supply process
- Must be able to timely and accurately complete Hospital Credentialing requirements to gain access to their facilities
- Able to travel extensively and valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Travel up to 75%
- Must live in designated geographic territory
- Excellent English oral, written, and platform presentation communication skills
Employee will be required to stand for several hours at a time, in close quarters and will need to navigate safely through complex, crowded and fast moving areas such as hospital corridors, waiting rooms, offices, Pre- and post-surgical areas and Operating Rooms. Ability to travel via automobile, airplane and other modes of public transportation.
Pacira is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), veteran status, disability or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.