Corporate Treasury Project Management is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Treasury Business TechnologyProject Management team (TBT), which focuses on delivering critical business initiatives for Treasury.
In support of Treasury Business TechnologyProject Management objective, this position will be responsible for managing the end to end delivery of complex initiatives, facilitate cross-team coordination and develop transition plans to hand off to business and support partners to sustain the change. The role will require technical leadership for workstreams in a matrix environment to deliver the initiatives and influence the strategic direction. Given the enterprise nature of Treasury, the candidate will gain broad knowledge of and exposure to a wide range of the company's business units. The candidate will be required to work closely with other Treasury business functions, Global Technology and Operations (GT&O) and various other lines of business.
This role will require the individual to lead, track and deliver Treasury initiatives. Develop and maintain plans to meet the initiative deadline with a focus on collaboration and efficiency. Coordinate with stakeholders to define and document business requirements. Identify, monitor and resolve issues and risks related to the initiative. Develop transition plans at the conclusion of the initiative to newly implemented changes are adopted and sustained. Establish and lead initiative routines. Ensure initiatives are in compliance with the Enterprise Change Management policy.
Enterprise Role Overview
Responsible for projects limited in scope to LOB products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Serves as primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives. Responsible for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Responsible for clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for key project roles. Assesses the adoption risk associated with the change effort. Communicate risks and rewards associated with decisions and actions to stakeholders in business-oriented terms and ensure all controls are in place to sustain risk mitigation. Identifies, develops and executes strategies and supporting tactics to engage and influence all stakeholders to make needed behavioral changes. Creates a clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution and control. Leads the Adoption & Sustainment of Change. Identifies and makes recommendations regarding work that will potentially proceed, be delayed or stopped when environment changes occur. This role may manage a team of resources and budget. Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Typically 5+ plus years of project management experience.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelordegree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8years of working experience in project management and/or related areas
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently with tight and changing deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized and able to work on multiples tasks with limited supervision
- Ability to lead/facilitate discussions across various levels of stakeholders/support partners
- Finance or business experience working banking and Capital Markets products
- Solid work ethic and willingness to take on new initiatives
- Ability to effective communicate complex and/or technical information
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
Desired Skills and Experience
- Risk management or regulatory reporting experience
- Demonstrate capabilities to learn complex regulatory and product reporting requirements.
Job number: 18029083