Treasury Risk Manager
Global Leasing company is seeking a Global Treasury Risk Analyst Lead for their LEASING DIVISION HQ site in Boston.
Report directly to V.P. Risk Management, this is a visible role that affords tremendous career growth.
Responsibilities include -
- Monitor risk of loss to which the Company?s assets are exposed, including credit, foreign exchange and financial derivatives and analyze such risk to help determine whether they can be controlled, reduced, eliminated and/or insured
- Prepare and perform underwriting, financial and commercial evaluations for leasing terms and conditions
- Evaluate risks related to 'leasing' of commercial equipment both domestic and globally
- Prep and presentation of credit applications, financial statement analysis and follow all compliance guidelines
- Initiate recommendations, risk, assessments, reports etc?.
- Special project oversight for global clients
* Must possess BA in Accounting or Finance along with 7+ years of commercial leasing exp. credit & portfolio management.
* Competitive salary plus bonus. Position open due to growth
*Knowledge of Microsoft suite, GP Dynamics and Quik View/Sense