Key responsibilities of this position include:
Ongoing Product Management
- Collaborate across the full spectrum of partner functions (eg, sales, ops, servicing, legal, risk, compliance, etc.) to grow Digital Disbursement and Global Digital Disbursement revenue while maintaining full compliance, risk management, and service and operating standards.
- Actively participate in committee meetings with EWS and be a strong advocate into the bank about EWS policies, changes, etc, as well as being a strong advocate for the bank’s priorities to EWS.
New Product Development
- Work with business partners on the design and requirements for enhancements to existing products and creation of new products to ensure consistent client experience and seamless integration across products, while maintaining full risk and compliance management
- Collaborate with business development in the negotiation of new partnership terms, inclusive of pricing and SLAs for new products.
- Proactively engage with clients and sales team and survey competitive market to help define and scope development of the next generation of capabilities to ensure market differentiation.
- Collaborate with key partners to prepare for risk governance review for new product launch; present findings to governance committee to obtain all necessary approvals before launch.
- Manage pilot launch activities of new products in parallel to broader product roll-out; ensure feedback from pilot is incorporated into scaled launch.
- Monitor launch success and adoption of new product and proactively identify creative approaches to accelerate sales and end-user adoption. Collaboarate with sales and Product Sales Specialist teams to understand sales hurdles and product challenges to inform new solutions.
- Must have the ability to structure and drive conclusions from independent research and operate in ambiguity
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and an excellent understanding of technology within a business context
- Must have at least 5-10 years experience with client and industry analytics
- Must have at least 5-10 years experience with corporate strategy work, competitive analysis, and financial modeling
- Must be able to present to senior level executives and business partners, demonstrating good verbal and clear
- Must be able to effectively represent the bank to a bank-owned payment consortium
- Must have ability to work in a fast paced, cross-functional environment
- Must have experience with data analytics and data visualization tools
- Must have working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Must have ability to travel as needed
- MBA or higher
- Experience working at a major management consulting firm
- Entreprenuerial experience
- Business background regarding Payment systems/intergration with banking products
- New product development background.
Job number: 18025430