Treasury Payment & Solutions Digital Product Owner
Maximizes profitability through a comprehensive product management process. Manages the lifecycle of the product: design, development, maintenance, enhancement and exit. Leads research, analysis, design, development and implementation of new products for one or more divisions, product lines, or market segments. Analyzes, modifies and enhances existing products to maximize profitability and meet customer needs.
Individually responsible for, or manages a team that is responsible for, development and management of multiple, highly complex, specialized product lines (i.e. cash management) and/or market segments.
Execute projects consistently using best practices that lead to predictable, well communicated product enhancements fully capable of fulfilling business case objectives.
Effective project planning, execution, commercialization and product launch.
Clearly defined capability requirements and prioritization.
Partner closely with EIS, Treasury Operations (TOPS), Risk, and T&PS teammates and vendors to ensure successful and effective capability delivery.
- Seven years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products.
- Professional communication skills.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to gather and synthesize ideas in developing and managing products.
- Strong financial analysis, Project management.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing.