Euronet facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners – financial institutions, retailers, service providers – and their end consumers, both locally and globally. The Company has been nationally ranked by both Fortune magazine and Forbes.
We currently have an opening in Leawood, Kansas, for a Treasury Operations Supervisor. This is a full-time, permanent, on-site position. The position will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Treasury Department.
- Understands all aspects of the Treasury department and works with team members to achieve timely and accurate completion of departmental objectives
- Coordinates Treasury Department work load and ensures timely execution of daily, weekly, monthly tasks including:
- Daily loan notice, internal transfer and wire payment processing
- Vendor payment processing
- Monthly expense forecast and funding
- Vendor onboarding
- Foreign bank account administration
- FATCA requests from banks
- Foreign Bank Account Return filing
- Annual renewal of global insurance program
- Provide active day-to-day leadership and support to the Treasury Operations team members
- Oversee daily work of departmental staff and provide guidance on general questions
- Works with team members to address and resolve issues
- Monitor and measure Treasury Operations team quality, accuracy, and efficiency through coaching, mentoring, and/or process improvement action efforts
- Effectively interpret and reinforce company policies, procedures, and guidelines for team members requiring guidance
- Prepare and report Treasury Operations Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to Treasury Manager and Corporate Treasurer on a regular basis
- Work with Treasury Manager to review and update departmental procedures and ensure compliance
- Provide Treasury support to company-wide personnel
- Work directly with the Treasury Manager on other specific projects as directed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous experience in a supervisory role
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Possesses excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify urgent matters and escalate as necessary
- Motivated self-starter with capabilities to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and possess initiative to seek improvements
Euronet offers a generous benefit package including Health, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement, and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. via email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Euronet Worldwide, Inc. will be deemed the sole property of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Euronet Worldwide, Inc.