Seeking a highly motivated Treasury Manager that will serve as a key member of the Global Treasury Leadership Team. This is a hands-on role that is responsible for managing teams, implementing best practices, risk mitigation and compliance, and providing leadership. Responsible for leveraging one’s expertise and experience to improve Regal’s treasury functions in the ever changing global landscape.
Reporting to the Treasury Director, the Treasury Manager is responsible for all cash management, cash forecasting, and managing the debt portfolio and compliance. The Treasury Manager will lead 3 direct reports: two Treasury Analysts and one Senior Treasury Analyst. The Treasury Manager must be forward thinking and have the ability to expeditiously execute global projects and programs. The successful candidate must be able to generate win-win outcomes by building partnerships across the enterprise while aligning expectations and integrating various points of view.
- Supports treasury and cash management operations and helps develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs.
- Conducts borrowing and investing activities.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
- Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes.
- Assists in managing and maintaining company’s banking infrastructure, including bank and brokerage relationships, bank services and fee analysis, signors and account/bank rationalization efforts.
- Manages the Treasury Management System (GTreasury), leading internal team on implementations of new modules or upgrades, including increased utilization and best practices. .
- Identifies cost-saving and profit maximizing opportunities related to treasury.
- Oversees cash functions, including daily cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, cash pooling, intercompany loans, short-term investing and borrowing, wire payments, fraud prevention bank account setup and maintenance.
- Manages FX and commodity cash flow hedging program and hedge accounting compliance.
- Understands and manages appropriate procedures and processes around month-end and quarter-close activity.
- Ensures adherence to SOX controls, FBAR, FATCA, DODD Frank, including record keeping and data testing as requested.
- Provides financial analysis to executive management.
- Creates models involving cash flow, balance sheet, and income statement projections.
- Conducts research into variances and determines explanations.
- Assists with M&A activity for Treasury.
- Assists with accounting questions.
- Trains treasury staff on developmental goals in support of the Treasury Director and V.P. and Treasurer.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in developing collaborative relationships across all levels of the organization. This leader must have the passion, energy and intellectual curiosity necessary for a fast-paced, growth-driven, and continuous improvement environment.
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Driven self-starter with strong self-responsibility and ability to operate autonomously.
- Creative and resourceful thinker with strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses strong character and integrity, as well as strong executive presence.
- Has a mindset of continuous improvement and can embrace Regal’s 80/20 principles.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance or Accounting. CPA or CTP preferred.
- 5 – 10 years of progressive experience with multi-national corporation, or combined experience with Big 4 accounting firm or large commercial or investment bank.
- Significant hands-on experience with financial analysis, forecasting, FX and commodity risk management, and treasury management.
- 3+ years’ experience managing a team (direct and indirect).
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles and GAAP accounting rules.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and knowledge of treasury and financial software packages.
- Treasury Management System experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to create and build strategically while maintaining willingness and ability to execute in a hands-on way.
- Ability to travel up to 20% domestically and globally.