The Treasury Manager is part of the Finance Department responsible for domestic and international cash management activities which includes global corporate cash management, foreign currency transactions, credit card payments and corporate insurance. The Treasury Manager’s role is to support the VP, Treasury Management in assessing, monitoring, planning and managing the efficient utilization of cash.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Initiate and manage intercompany fund transactions and settlements
- Initiate and manage debt repayments, interest payments and credit line funding
- Monitor daily cash flows and assist in maintaining liquidity requirements
- Maintain and report weekly global cash position
- Assist in cash forecasting activities
- Initiate and maintain foreign currency hedges and related tax and SOX documentation
- Manage new bank account setups and maintain bank account and authorized personnel listings
- Assist in the development of Treasury controls and processes
- Researches, reports and recommends advanced security options, credit card processing methods, new technologies and best practices.
- Researches and makes recommendations to increase credit card acceptance while reducing fraudulent transactions.
- Supports the management of corporate insurance
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Preferred 5+ years’ experience in position of similar duties
- Requires experience with Treasury functions, which may include Treasury, Accounting, Finance and/or Accounts Payable
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- Requires proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and working knowledge of Accounting/ERP systems
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Treasury field
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, trends within the data and formulate theories and conclusions