As Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for key functions in the Corporate Treasury group for the North America region. Long-term development, planning and implementation of cash management projects as well as bank account management and cash forecasting are some of the essential functions. This role reports to the Director of Global Treasury Services.
What will be expected from you?
- Provide effective leadership and support for North America Cash Manager in his/her daily transactions including:
- Prepare, finalize & publish Daily Cash Sheets
- Update Microsoft Access wire database
- Input and release wire transfers and tax payments
- Update & distribute Cash Forecast
- Check daily exception and positive pay reports
- Coordinate, manage, and complete implementation projects for new services, account changes, system or process changes regarding cash management in North America
- Establish and manage new/existing U.S. and Canadian bank accounts/relationships
- Monitor banking fees, correct and negotiate as needed. Identify root cause and propose/implement potential cost savings. Negotiate pricing & implementation fees for new services and prepare cost/benefit analysis
- Implement proper forecasting tools and trapped cash solutions in cooperation with European Treasury office
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Demonstrated success in the above key accountabilities and responsibilities
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting with 7+ years related experience
- Two out of the seven years experience in a Treasury role preferred