The Treasury Manager- MBA will join the Capital Markets and Foreign Exchange function of HP’s Corporate Treasury Group. This influential team is responsible for key aspects of HP's overall financial strategy, including capital structure, issuance of debt, share repurchase, valuation, structured financing, interest rate risk management, credit rating agency relations, and working capital initiatives. In addition, the team also manages HP’s company-wide foreign exchange (FX) risk. FX risk management for both the balance sheet and income statement includes risk identification, quantification, strategy development, business consultation, and derivative hedge execution. The Senior Financial Analyst will gain valuable experience in a position with significant responsibility and interaction with senior management as well as considerable opportunity to grow into other roles within and outside HP’s Global Treasury team.
The responsibilities of this role will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Liquidity and offshore cash repatriation planning
- Evaluate the economics of complex financial strategies
- Provide analytical support for equity, debt and interest rate risk management strategies
- Provide recommendations to senior management on hedging strategies and issues related to FX risk management.
- Develop understanding of new business models, build financial analyses, and recommend effective hedging strategies.
- Manage processes and develop analytics for FX exposure forecasts and hedge results.
- Execute hedging transactions by trading currency derivatives with financial institutions.
Education and Experience Required:
- MBA from top-tier program, 2018 graduates will also be considered
- CFA designation preferred
- Typically 3+ years of relevant work and/or internship experience (investment banking, consulting, or corporate treasury)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Strong financial modelling skills and excellent business acumen
- Ability to execute swiftly with attention to detail
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic work environment
- High intrinsic motivation and capacity to learn quickly
Job ID 3024342