Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and execute the risk management of all foreign currency exposures
- Gather and analyze non-functional currency exposures for all entities worldwide and collaborate with each region to minimize exposures
- Execute foreign currency hedges (forwards, swaps, NDFs, etc.)
- Review hedging results with entities
- Analyze results of hedging program and report to senior and executive management
- Train/educate the regions on how to effectively mitigate foreign currency exposure
- Develop strategies to improve foreign exchange risk profile of the company
Corporate Development Modeling:
- Manage corporate development modeling and other corporate modeling efforts
- Discounted cash flow modeling
- Synergy, multiple, and accretion/dilution analysis
- Weighted average cost of capital analysis
- Create presentations for Board of Directors and Executive Committee
Investor Relations Support:
- Support investor relations activities
- Create material used in analyst / investor conferences, quarterly conference calls, Board of Director meetings, Management Forums and otherinternal and external presentations as needed
- Prepare quarterly IR dashboard summarizing IR activities and impacts,
- Prepare background booklet for IR trips,
- Direct competitive intelligence analysis, and
- Research various issues for CEO and CFO.
- Manage and coordinate the availability of cash on a global basis.
- Recommend and execute strategies to streamline bank account structures and strengthen controls within each region.
- Report on the cash and debt position of the company on a daily and monthly basis.
- Manage U.S. and global banking platforms and controls.
- Manage and ensure compliance with all Sarbanes Oxley requirements as they relate to global cash management.
Otherresponsibilities may include:
- Experienceother Treasury functions in order to provide backup capability (areas may include Benefit Plan Assets, Insurance Risk Management, International Finance, Corporate Finance).
- Be a resource for various longer-range Treasury projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with Treasury staff to proactively update Treasury policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or economics required; and MBA preferred.
- 8+ years responsibility in comparable Treasury role
- Based in St. Paul, MN corporate headquarters for H.B. Fuller
- Experience with foreign exchange, discounted cash flow modeling
- Ability to travelinternationally, if needed
- Preferredqualifications include: CPA or CMA and/or CFA
- Experience in a global company and/or public company
- Proficiency with SAP
- Proficiency with Hyperion
- Experience with cash management