General Description and Essential Functions
The Treasury Manager will be primarily responsible for providing in depth analytical and quantitative support for GWB Asset Liability Management in addition to providing day to day support for the GWB Treasurer.
• Managing the Derivative Portfolio and direct to customer derivative sales program.
• Support the Treasurer to manage the bank’s Investment Portfolio.
• Support the Treasurer to identify balance sheet strategies to manage interest rate and liquidity risk within bank defined limits while optimizing earnings.
• Manage the process to produce Daily Rate Sheets for the bank.
• Manage Treasury team members who support these areas.
• Represent Treasury on special projects as needed.
• 5+ years of experience working as an analyst in a trading, treasury or finance field required.
• Experience with ALM, Interest Rate Risk and/or Liquidity risk required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, MIS, Finance or related field.
• CFA and/or MBA highly preferred
• Must understand pricing financial instruments.
• Knowledge of fixed income securities and derivative markets and/or accounting required
• Business project participation experience and ability to build strong business relationships with peers.
• Must be detail oriented and a self-starter. Excellent written, verbal, nonverbal and interpersonal skills.
Requisition Number 18-0102