Gogo is growing and we are looking for a Treasury Manager, Global Cash to add to our team. Our ideal candidate has solid cash management and international treasury experience. Candidate should be a bold problem solver, as well as a team player able to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced work environment. The primary focus of the position is to ensure end-to-end execution of key treasury processes are performed accurately and on-time. In addition, help to drive efficiencies and implement best in class policies and procedures to support our growing and ever-changing business needs.
- Cash management for all global entities. Includes processing wires/ACHs, intercompany settlements, funding and repatriation. Work closely with AP and banking partners to ensure funds are accurately transferred in the most cost effective and secure manner. Manage bank accounts, portal access and entitlements.
- Investment management of all excess cash balances. Includes analysis of current investments and recommendation of new investments. Participate in annual review of investment policy and recommend changes where needed.
- Oversee foreign exchange activities and provide analysis of current FX exposures. Participate in development of foreign exchange policy/hedging program when appropriate.
- Lead preparation of short-term (30 day) cash forecast, provide actual versus forecast cash variance analysis. Partner with Director of Capital Markets, FP&A, Procurement, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to understand potential impacts to both short and long-term cash forecast.
- Identify working capital utilization efficiencies and work withdepartments/management to implement. Areas include various payment strategies such as Tier utilization, ACH conversion, corporate card, virtual card and others.
- Develop department KPIs, provide monthly reporting and analysis to management.
- Actively participate in Treasury Management System (TMS) selection and implementation.
- Ensure compliance with Treasury controls and maintain SOX related documentation including bank account authorization matrix.
- Oversee development and training of direct report: (1) Analyst, Global Treasury
- 8+ plus years of treasury experience. At least 3+ years of global treasury experience with a U.S. based multinational organization.
- Proven success in project management and implementing process improvements within a treasury function.
- Expert Excel skill, strong modeling/forecasting skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to speak and present information in an effective, clear and concise manner.
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Financial Planning & Analysis, Procurement and Operations.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or accounting, CTP preferred.
- Experience with Navision and Hyperion a plus.
- Treasury workstation experience, implementation experience a plus.
Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and its travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepa