If you want to work for a company with a passion for quality and innovation, consider Franklin Electric, or one of our companies. As the premier designer and manufacturer of residential, agricultural, and commercial water and fuel systems, we're making a fundamental difference in the lives of people around the world. Your career at Franklin will be well rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits--and more. We understand a fulfilling family life is the foundation to a successful professional one. We strive to promote from within and help every employee realize their professional potential. We believe in lifetime careers that continually challenge and fulfill.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
This position will promote the quality and integrity of the Treasury function by effectively managing all aspects of the corporation's banking needs. This includes managing corporate treasury operations while monitoring and mobilizing global cash balances, minimizing FX exposures and supporting intercompany financing activities. The successful candidate will also seek opportunities to eliminate, simplify, standardize and automate Treasury related processes while maintaining Treasury policies and controls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees daily cash forecast and global cash position reporting.
- Identifies opportunities for and supports global cash movements, including documentation of intercompany loans.
- Maintains strong bank relationships while managing global banking structure.
- Monitors and oversees existing bank account services and signatories. Includes bank account administration for opening, migrating and closing accounts.
- Evaluates and recommends banking products, services and platforms as appropriate.
- Serves as primary administrator on online banking platforms, FX-All and other Treasury platforms.
- Monitors FX exposures and develops recommendations to create natural currency hedges. Assists with development, maintenance and operations of other hedging activities.
- Manages the administration of the corporate travel credit card program, corporate P-Card program and Concur expense reporting system. Monitors, analyzes and reports on program performance.
- Assists Treasurer with lease review and capital lease testing.
- Manages debt service schedule. Ensures timeliness of interest and principal payments.
- Supports Treasurer with debt refinancing activities.
- Supports debt covenant compliance reporting.
- Oversees issuance and periodic reporting of letters of credit and bank guarantees.
- Identifies opportunities and implements Treasury related business process improvements, including multi-lateral netting and cash pool structures.
- Reviews, approves and releases electronic disbursements.
- Develops and supports Treasury policies, procedures and controls.
- Effectively works with and supports internal business partners, including accounting, tax and legal teams.
- Works with internal and external auditors.
- Supports special projects and acquisitions as assigned.
- Supervises two treasury analysts.
- Interviews and trains employees; plans, assigns, and directs work; appraises performance, rewards, and disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Works with Human Resources on employee issues.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to execute with a very high level of accuracy in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to plan, manage, complete regular and special projects. Must be able to analyze finance/accounting processes, procedures and controls and suggest and implement improvements.
- Ability to construct financial and otherreporting models to assess and report performance.
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with internal and external customers and business partners. Must have a customer service focus that builds and enhances positive relationships within the organization and with external parties.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or a related field (required).
- 5+ years of domestic and international treasury experience in a multinational company (required).
- 3+ years of supervisory/manager experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues, propose solutions and take ownership, including follow-through on recommended solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage complex projects across multiple functions/disciplines and geographies.
- Advanced: Accounting, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Intermediate: Presentations, MS PowerPoint.
- Basic: MS Word.
Certificates and Licenses
- Certified Treasury Professional (required).
- While performing the functions of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly required to sit and to talk or hear.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms and to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionallyrequired to stand or walk and to climb or balance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
- This position is not subjected to harmful environmental conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.