Treasury Management Relationship Specialist III, Treasury Management
The Treasury Management Relationship Specialist is responsible for managing all customer levels of the Treasury Management relationship in a consultative mode and ensuring the delivery of successful large complex implementations and changes for high priority, high personal touch customers.
Successful incumbents are customer focused, have strong decision quality, drive for results, are good listeners and creative thinkers, negotiate well, take command of the situation, and build strong peer relationships.
1. Manage all levels of the customer's Treasury Management operating relationship in a consultative mode with the Account Officer and TM Sales Officer.
2. Ensure the delivery of successful large complex implementations and changes for key high touch, high profile customers.
3. Act as a corporate expert, fielding questions from customers on a wide range of topics including SOX compliance, retail banking, fraud protection, security risks, etc.
4. Act as major focal point through which operations, product, service and sales communicate to effect change and improvement for the ultimate benefit of our customers.
5. Offer creative solutions to the increasingly complex problems faced by our customers in the treasury management industry.
6. Identify operational risk issues associated with assigned portfolios and recommend appropriate risk management strategies to protect the best interests of Comerica and the customer.
7. Understand Treasury Management products and how they operate.
8. Skilled at managing the operational requirements of medium to large size commercial customers.
9. Knowledgeable about how the customer=s system relates to Comerica's system in order to determine compatibility; participates in developing plans to resolve compatibility issues.
10. Strong analytical & technical skills.
11. Ability to work independently and still function well in a team environment.
12. Demonstrated ability to follow tasks through to completion with minimum supervision and to simultaneously handle multiple tasks with flexibility and good judgment.
13. Demonstrate well-developed time management and prioritization skills.
14. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Some travel is required of this position.
Relocation is not available for this position.